There's an AngularJS meetup group. From their Meetup.com page:
Whose it geared towards:
When do we meet:
Meetups are generally held the third Wednesday of every month, with the exception of certain workshops or events that would benefit better on another day of the week or a weekend in order for more people to attend.
ATL AngularJS News
ngRX and Angular presented by Jesse Sanders
NgRx Complex Forms
NgRx is changing how we are writing our enterprise applications and helping us to reduce the complexity of our applications. We will be deep diving into complex forms that render forms dynamically. We will be covering the gambit of issues presented when working with forms including dynamic rules on when to show fields, validating field data, and updating the store. We will deep dive into code samples to walk you through step by step. We will also be covering other common pitfalls in NgRx applications with clear patterns on how to approach each problem.
About the presenter:
- Airbus Aerial (@airbusaerial) - Space, Food & Beverage
- BrieBug (@BrieBugSoftware) - Speaker Travel
Parking & VenueAtlanta, GA - USA
Airbus Aerial is located in Ponce City Market. We recommend the Parkmobile app (http://us.parkmobile....) for ease of parking.
Wednesday, March 21 at 7:00 PM
Large Scale Ionic/Angular Applications presented by Bryan Oliver
Building an Angular or Ionic application from scratch and deploying it is a very trivial task these days. With automated build and deployment systems, a lot of our work is done for us. The biggest challenges for front-end ng-* are now in performance, clean coding, scale, and architecture. In this talk, we will discuss architecture. We will cover:
- how to "componentize" an entire application
- Angular Monorepos
- Designing reusable angular components, and packaging them with NPM
A Note on Versions:
- Some of the examples will be using the Ionic Framework (which is an Angular based framework). Assuming it is released before April (it should be), Ionic 4 will be used for these examples.
- Angular 6 is potentially releasing in April. I will do my best to update any examples/source code to Angular 6 when it is released.
About the Speaker:
Sponsors:Atlanta, GA - USA
TBD - Food & Drink
General Assembly - Space
Wednesday, April 18 at 7:00 PM
Angular with Voice UI presented by A Frenz
Angular with Voice UIAtlanta, GA - USA
Wednesday, May 16 at 7:00 PM